- Our election is over and congratulations to our new officers for 2023:
- President – Graham Winchester
- Vice President – Austin Obenauf
- Treasurer – Roger Mulvaney
- Secretary – Jared Jeffers
- Check out the 2022 Kentucky Transporation Annual publication including the article featuring KYSITE and 2022 KYSITE President Erin Lammers.
- Congratulations to Riana Tanzen for winning the KYSITE 2022 William (Bill) Seymour Scholarship Award. Well done, Riana!
- We hope you would like to stay in the know with KYSITE. To keep up with us, make sure you’re signed up for our newsletter!
- If you’d like to get involved with KYSITE, please email one of our officers.
KYSITE is the Kentucky Section of Institute of Transportation Engineers, an organization of professionals that work in the field of transportation engineering and its related applications. KYSITE is part of the Southern District ITE (also known as ITE District 5), which includes nine states in the Southeastern portion of the United States, except Florida.
The Executive Board of KYSITE consists of a President, Vice-President, Treasurer, Secretary, three Directors, and a Section Representative to the Southern District ITE. Fall elections are held each year and the elected officers assume their duties from January through December. Current officers are listed here.
Typically, KYSITE holds four meetings each year as well as Executive Board meetings to discuss business associated with KYSITE, District and ITE international activities along with committee reports. A picnic in September has become the Section’s annual social function and our Annual Meeting in late November or early December provides a setting to install officers and directors. Based on the KYSITE membership, the organization is allowed one Southern District ITE delegate.
Membership is open to transportation engineers and planners throughout the Commonwealth. For more information about KYSITE / ITE offerings, click here.