ITE International no longer supports affiliate or section dues. There are two membership types, including member and student with more information below. Please go here to join ITE or learn more!
The following individuals are welcome to join ITE as a Member:
Any person in the active practice of transportation engineering or a transportation-related field and either:
- Is a graduate from a school of recognized standing or
- If not a graduate from a school of recognized standing shall have five years of professional experience in transportation engineering or a transportation-related field.
Public Member (public agencies, educational institutions, non-profits, government employees): $260 per year + District and Section dues; Discounts for Canadian and International individuals.
Private Member (consultants, non-government employees, employees of for-profit companies): $285 per year + District and Section dues; Discounts for Canadian and International individuals.
For younger members, we offer graduated pricing to the age of 29. Click here to learn more.
ITE takes great pride in our student members and we have a great history of working with our students to develop their skills so they can succeed as transportation professionals.
In order to become a student member of ITE you must
- be enrolled as a student in a graduate or undergraduate program at a school of recognized standing; and
- not be otherwise eligible for another grade of membership.
Students can join ITE as an undergraduate for free and $30 per year for graduate students.
- Have you graduated recently? Click here to learn about new Young Member Dues.